Ford’s certified pre-owned program differs from every other with its two tiers of certified pre-owned program membership. The tiers are Blue Certified and Gold Certified. What’s the difference? Our Mac Haik Ford team has your quick rundown.
- 90-Day/4,000-Mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty
- 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Around-the-Clock Roadside Assistance
- 22,000 FordPass Rewards Points
At both membership tiers you can use your FordPass Rewards Points towards your first maintenance visit or your first two maintenance visits.
Other Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program Benefits
The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program holds prospective vehicles to the highest standards. Vehicles must be late models no more 6 years to 10 years old with no more than 80,000 to 120,000 miles. Vehicles undergo a multi-point inspection, receiving repair and replacement to factory specs. A free CARFAX Vehicle History Report confirms each CPO Ford’s fitness.